Do you want to travel more?
Do you want it to be cheaper?
Back in 2015, I wanted to do both.
I dove into the big world of points and miles. I’ve taken recent trips to Hawaii and Mexico. I’ve helped friends and family travel to places like England and Thailand all for a fraction of what it should’ve cost them – all thanks to points and miles.
I’ve learned how to earn points and miles miles through everyday spend to get free vacations. Yes, there are ton of websites out there about points and miles, but I created this website because I wanted there to be a website focused on points and miles for the everyday person. I spend hours each week reading blogs and websites that have great information about credit cards and travel hacking, however, I was frustrated that a lot of what I read didn’t apply to me.
I do not manufacture spend. I don’t own a small business. I’m not spending ten thousand dollars each month. And I don’t fly first class whenever I fly (although it would be nice!).
I’m diligent in my research and try to get the most return out of every dollar that I spend. And I’m hoping to pass that knowledge onto my readers.
If you read this site, I hope you will benefit in the following ways:
- Understand how credit cards can both improve your credit score and make your travel dreams a reality
- Maximize perks of airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Earn free points and miles by being aware of giveaways and promotions
- Redeeming points and miles the right way to make them stretch further
Very quickly, you will transform into someone who understands the value of maximizing every dollar you spend. And it’ll be worth it when you’re sitting on a beach or exploring a new culture.
I hope you enjoy this website. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you want us to write about a specific topic – more than happy to do so!
How can you support our site?
We do this for fun. We want to help people realize their travel dreams by changing very little about their everyday life.
- Are you new to points and miles? We would love to hear about your first redemption!
- Please spread the word about the site. You can follow us on Twitter, become a fan of our Facebook page or give us a like on Instagram.
- While we provide all of this information for free, we do ask that if you apply for a credit card to please consider using my referral links.
- Engage with us! We want to answer your questions. Shoot John an email at email@example.com or tweet us @pointsmiles365. Let us know if there’s something specific you would like us to write about and we’ll take a stab at it.
- Share our content! If there’s an article you like, please share the link with your friends!
If you have any questions or concerns with the site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will return your email within 48 hours.